Horse Network

Equestrian Community

It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:49 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:01 pm 

I will soon need a companion for my horse as obviously it's not fair for him to be alone. I am prepared to offer free stabling/grazing/feeding/hay for the right horse & owner combination. I'm looking for someone reasonably experienced and the 'free' bit is in return for helping to look after my horse and for allowing myself and/or my friend to ride your horse on the odd occasion we get the chance to go out together. I can reciprocate this with my horse so that you can also ride out with your friend - and maybe we can also ride out together. I have a trailer and a large wagon so we can go places. Although I am very experienced and a BHSI, Your horse must be vice free as regards riding (no bolting, rearing, bucking etc.) and should be a minimum of 15hh, and v good in traffic. If you have an older horse that needs a quieter life but you're still keen then you may be able to compete on my horse depending on your discipline. If you're just into happy hacking then that's just fine. There's all sorts of possibilities so please contact me to discuss if you think we might be a fit :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:36 am 

Hi, where is this located please?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:03 pm 

Marple, Cheshire :-)