Horse Network Forum Index Horse Network
Equestrian Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone ever been to see a psychic?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
saranne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Has anyone ever been to see a psychic? Reply with quote

I've been watching Psychic Sally on Living TV lately and she seems really good, got me all intriguied and may consider going to see one!
Pamela

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh I have, twice, I am a bit of a sceptic though but it was fun.

Dont really know if they really can tell the future lol, if they could they would all be minted living in huge houses lol, but I do enjoy it xx
bembioni

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been to someone in the Wirral who was fantastic. I went twice the last time being when I had lost my Mum to cancer. As I walked in he told me she was there and the things he knew no one could have known. He was spot on with everything I was in tears.
My friend saw him and he didn't tell her anything that made her go wow but the times I have been he was brilliant. He lives in a terraced house with his slightly talkative Mum and is always behind on times but worth it.

He knew my occupation, he knew exactly what happened with my Mum and told me about what would happen in the future which some of it has!!I do believe in these things, I work in a hospice where we have some very strange unexplainable happenings so to speak so I know there is definately an after life as have seen things with my own eyes.

Going to sleep with the light on tonight ;=)
Amilois

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a true believer, Ive experienced too much not to be.
I haven't used a medium for myself but know many very wonderful mediums who help people with many things.
I dont believe in charging for your gifts. They are exactly that, gifts, and should be used to help people and not for personal gain.
I'm always a little wary of a meduim who charges but please dont think I mean all mediums who charge are frauds, they may not be, Im just wary that they have added pressure to "perform" having taken money from you.
xxx
saranne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who did you go to see bembioni?

I have lost a couple of people very close to me that I would love to hear from. I also suffer with a rare illness that even the doctors cant seem to help me with because they dont know much about it, so it would be interesting to know what the future has in store too!

I'm only wary in case they tell me something bad, I wouldnt know what to do with myself then! xx
bembioni

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saranne I will PM you his contact number if you want. His name is STuart and you make the appointment on phone with his sister.I can't promise he will be good for you but in my case he was spot on. The first time I went I was due to have an operation and he said without any prompting...What are you worried about this operation for, the spirit world isn'tready for you.

He will not tell you anything bad. He did tell me that my Dad lived in Spain and to watch his arm.3 months later my Dad hurt his arm. I do think if they are fibbing then they do a very good job as there was too many things he couldn'thave known about me. All they take your first name and make appointment.

Take someone with you ifyou can. Whilst the Mum is lovely she can be a little overbearing trying to please you and he ALWAYS runs latexx
bembioni

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Place is called Moreton I have just asked my friend as she drove me there as she lives in the Wirral
ColouredCob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A psychic told my boyfriend mum that'd we'd "have a baby boy" by the end of the year... that was 5 years ago and there are certainly no baby boys anywhere!!!

Laughing
amandaco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never been, but i dont believe in it tbh.
george vii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote] A psychic told my boyfriend mum that'd we'd "have a baby boy" by the end of the year... that was 5 years ago and there are certainly no baby boys anywhere!!! ][quote]

Laughing Knowing you and how you feel about kids, that is hilarious!
saranne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me the details and I will see if my friend will come with me haha!

I think its worth going if you're interested, like I am. I think you only know once you have been for yourself because then you know if they say something that they couldnt possibly know... if that makes sense haha! xx
tinkertailor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Im going next tuesday to a lady that has been highly recommended,apparently she holds your hand and starts telling you things.have been to other people before but thought a change would be good.she is in birkenhead and has a waiting list.will let you all know when i am going to win the lottery and when antonio banderas is coming for tea!!!! Wink
amynbear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bembioni.. my sister has been to stuart and he was amazing. he has a waiting list though doesnt he? i keep meaning to book an appointment but i forget Embarassed .. could you pm his number please Very Happy
Frenchy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you pm me Stuart's number as well, Bembioni?
Bess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive heard stuart is amazing,his mum lives by me,
saranne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets not all book for the same week otherwise if he does tell us the winning lotto numbers we wont get much between us all! Laughing
laurah&&jason

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bembioni could you PM me Stuarts number to. Does he have an age limit of 18 on people he see's, ino my mum would like to see another phycic after her mum dying of cancer last year so its more for her but I would like to go to now I have lost a very close friend to me aswell.
bembioni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes will Pm you all his number. As I said he was brilliant for me but for another he wasn't so hot. It'll be a mad horse mad turn out lot ha ha. I booked a couple of weeks in advance but wasn't mad waiting list xx
bembioni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The number I have for Stuart doesn't work if anyone has an up to date number could they PM it to me pleasee xx
kitkat09

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been to an astrologist & he was really good. as it goes from your birth sign & the time you were born. i was amazed told me somethings about 2 people i was seeing at the time as well. really good unforntunality couldn't tell me the lottery numbers ! my mum has a friend who does tarrot cards i keep meaning to book an appointment but keep forgetting. Kate xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Horse Network Forum Index -> Network Café All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: