Horse Network

Equestrian Community

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:52 am 

Hello everyone

I've been searching for what feels like an age for a part loan/share. I have been riding for around 15 years on and off with having part loan/rides for the past seven years. I have done low level competitions, ridden on the beach, fields and fun rides.

I am a kind, mature woman who enjoys being around horses, grooming, looking after and of course riding. I would like to build up my riding again with schooling and jumping. I enjoy having lessons and learning about the horse I am riding. I always put the welfare of the horse first.

I am 5ft 3ins and around 10.5 stone. I have my own riding insurance. I'm happy to pay a contribution and am looking for 2-3 evenings/weekends. I am happy to do jobs and have a full licence to tow or drive a horse box.

I am looking in the areas of Nantwich, Alsager, Sandbach, (any other areas not to far to travel) travelling up to 20-25 minutes. I really don't mind how big, what type of horse/pony although I do love a welshie :D I hope you can help as I'd love to have a horse/pony back in my life again.

If you woukd like any more information please do message me. Look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:43 pm 

Now found - thank you

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]